Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fashion Shoot with Silk and Cyanide

A few weeks ago, I had a really successful photo shoot for the clothing line Silk & Cyanide: A modern take on vintage style. Owner Kristen Elmer organized and styled the shoot, set up the backdrop, and of course, made the clothes. Models Julie Max (blonde) and Molly Randall (brunette) were awesome, and fabulous hair and make-up by Katherine Clay! The day went really well and here are some of the amazing shots I was able to capture.
















2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on here in a little while--I love your work...especially the ones of the children. I'd love if you could photograph my family sometime, but that would require a trip up there for us, you down here, or finding a time to meet in DC when we wer both available. I'm sure I can't afford your current rates, but maybe there's a friendship discount! ;) Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete